This is a fragmented seven-part Lifetime Warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter:
1. MAKING COLLISION REPAIRS AGAINST: cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs is not covered under regular warranty.
2. PAINTING, STRIPES AND DECALS: Provided is a Lifetime Limited Warranty from effective date on painting-related priming and paint work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing and excessive loss of pigmentation, and a ONE (1) Year Limited Warranty on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals.
3. MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Provided is a One (1) Year Limited Warranty from effective date on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage.
4. PARTS: Provided is a One (1) Year Limited Warranty from effective date, unless manufacturer's warranty is less or more, on new parts installed by or at JK Auto Body of Webster MA. (Please Note: JK Auto Body of Webster MA warranty does not exceed manufacturer's warranty).
5. SECTIONS 1 - 4: JK Auto Body of Webster MA will repair, repaint, or replace any items in sections 1 - 4, when a claim is made while the present owner stated owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle. This Written Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by JK Auto Body of Webster MA.
6. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED:
A) Incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components which are not specifically covered by this Limited Warranty, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair.
B) Rust, surface rust, surface rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior panels is not covered. This States All The Limited Warranties made by JK Auto Body of Webster MA and contains the only promises for which it will be responsible.
7. CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATIONS: In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following: A) Present the owner's copy of this warranty document to JK Auto Body of Webster MA before requesting warranted repairs or parts; B) Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of JK Auto Body of Webster MA during normal business hours, and present original repair invoice for the claimed defects related to the original repair at JK Auto Body of Webster MA.
All Warranties implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.
This Written Warranty shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course or dealings. This Written Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by JK Auto Body of Webster MA. This Warranty is not transferable.
Give us a call at (508) 213-5084 to request a quote or to learn more about our professional services for all makes and models.