Standard Collision Repair Payment Policy
This Standard Collision Repair Payment Policy is necessary because of:
(1) Delays in securing payment from insurance companies where personal injury, liability, or possible legal action are involved.
(2) To comply with mechanics lien laws, and
(3) To insure an understanding on the part of our customers concerning responsibility for payment.
- This vehicle is being repaired for YOU as OWNER. You are responsible for payment for repairs. If you do not intend to pay the bill with your check or other form of payment please make certain you have insurance company releases signed and returned to the proper insurance company, so they can deliver their check to you in time to get your vehicle.
- If a lienholder is named on the insurance company check, you must make arrangements to secure the lienholder's endorsement.
- In the event your insurance company makes a supplemental allowance for items not included in their initial settlement check, you may be required to supply your check or other form of payment for the additional amount and obtain reimbursement from the paying insurance company.
- In addition to the amount of damage paid for by the insurance company you are responsible for payment of the deductible in the amount dictated by your insurance policy.
- BEFORE the vehicle will be released to you, all repair bills must be paid by either bank certified check or other form of payment or insurance company check OR you must have proper insurance company releases.
- We require a certified check for repair bills over $250.00.
Give us a call at (508) 213-5084 to request a quote or to learn more about our professional services for all makes and models.